September 14, 2014

Bennett is ONE!

I can't believe my baby is 1!! I know everyone says this but truly, time has flown! I feel like I had 3 months ago!

Bennett is the sweetest, busiest little baby!

His favorite foods:

-hot dogs
-fries
-goldfish
-nectarines
-sweet potatoes
-nilla wafers
-carrotts
-apples
-celery

His favorite activites:

-crawling everywhere!!
-getting into the dog and cat food and make a huge mess
-crawling up the stairs (he has yet to learn how to go down them)
-throwing a ball back and forth to you
-he is obsessed with pillows..if one is on the floor he crawls to it and cuddles
-trying to do anything Carson is doing
-baths

Bennett at 4 weeks old
For his first birthday I decided to have an Under The Sea theme party because he loves anything water! Out of all the cakes my mom and I have made this one was my favorite :) I loved all of it and he loves it too!!










No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After