February 03, 2009

Goodbye Tonto...... HELLO TITAN!!

This past week we sold my high school car Tonto. Tonto was a white 1998 Suzuki Sidekick that I loved. We haven't bought a new car because the suzuki seemed to be doing fine but, we were wrong. It was having some issues so we got them fixed and sold Tonto...sad day:(
Saturday came and we flew out to Long Beach, California to pick up our new car!! YAY! So we flew out in the morning, picked up the truck and drove home. We are loving our new toy! It has a dvd player, navigation, leather and all the other bells and whistles. Patience really is a virtue. We waited for a very long time and have worked very hard to save up for this truck. With patience we found the exact truck for us! Here is a picture of our beauty. Enjoy!

5 comments:

The Murphy's said...

That is a very pretty truck. I have been loving driving Keith's because of the 4wheel drive. I am not afraid to drive in the snow or worried about getting stuck. I am wishing we had a double cab because once he comes home we can not all fit in the truck. I guess it will be time to fix the van then. Enjoy your new toy!

Anna said...

Oooh sexy truck! We're probably going to lose both our cars soon-we've had them a combined 16 years now! We're lookin at trucks-and yours is so hot! Congrats on workin hard

Kate said...

Hey girl how are ya?! So I have a random question, I have something I think you would love to try! I'd love to give you a free facial (and your mom or whoever is interested). I'm new to this product so I just want to get peoples opinions on it. I personally LOVE it and I couldn't help but think of you! You always have the latest best products so I had to ask :) Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested! I really think you'll love it!
-Kate Lowe

Kate said...

Hey! I'm great, just working and ... working :) So what are you doing tonight? I have a demo set up already if you want to come... its at 5:45 at Karen Gourley's house. Let me know if that would work, if not we can do another day :) But call me, or text me! 801-592-4980

Danielle said...

Whoop! I love it! Good choice.

Sad to see Tonto go, though.

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After