1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yes
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
A gold vovlo...Sphen and a white suzuki named Tonto!
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes. I only lost two points because when I parked up hill I was 3 feet away from the curb:)
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Yes, Probably too much.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Probably.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Nope. Just ballroom:)
7. WERE YOU A NERD? For some things...ya!
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Ballroom dance varsity team.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Nope
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No I didn't sing it once in high school. But I've known the BYU fight song since I was three:)
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Coach V. I think he is the only math teacher that gave me a decent grade. Plus he let us watch football during class. Mr. Stevenson; Psychology. He made me want to be a psychology major. Mr. Watson. Totally crazy but best ceramics class ever. All the seminary teachers were awesome!. Miss Stafanson (I don't know her married name..:). Best ASL teacher ever. and OF COURSE Bonnie Andrews my ballroom coach.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? In the commons if I ever did eat at school. I went out to lunch usually.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Timpview High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Thunderbirds-- aka T-birds. Colors are blue and orange
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHOM? Ya I actually went three times. First with Conrad Edwards, Second with Danny Smith and Third with Brandon Gauchay.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Nope. It was fun but, I would never do it again.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I hated how when you walked they made you stop and take a picture so the whole arena could see your face...Yuck! I remember going and getting Thai food afterward.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Seriously I don't remember. I probably slept in and than hung out with the gals.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Ya honors society, ASL and ballroom.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Not too much
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Sophmore year I went with Matt Larsen and Junior year I went with Michal Harrington.
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? No.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I worked for Gold's Gym.
I tag anyone else who went to high school:)