October 05, 2008

**Wonderful Weekend**

This weekend was absolutely wonderful. Every time General Conference comes around I realize how much I need it. I felt every talk was directed to me personally and I now have so new insight and direction to my life. We also have started a new family tradition. On the Sunday of General Conference we have 'waffle Sunday'. It was amazing!! Even though there are two mid-terms awaiting me this week, this weekend has been very relaxing and just what the doctor ordered!

2 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

Yummy waffle sunday! I am so glad you found my blog! You guys look great and I hope you are doing well! Keep in touch.

Anna said...

We usually do waffles on Conference weekend, but we can't where we're at now but next time :) We're doing good, y'all look like you're having a blast.

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After