April 26, 2015

My Boys

Bennett: 19 Months

-Loves to say animal sounds.
-Loves pasta and sprinkles :)
-He loves his blankie and is a really good sleeper
-He has 5 freckles on his nose that melt your heart
-He loves to snuggle. He is always running up to me and giving me hugs and kisses.
-He will only let me (mom) hold him at night...its exhausting but, I secretly love it.
-He is HUGE! he is wearing 2T and some of that is to small

Carson: 3 1/2

-Loves Netflix
-Favorite foods are: gogurt, cookies, hulk food (aka any veggie thats green), Pizza and breadsticks
-Loves to learn
-Is really getting into Ninja Turtles
-Turns 4 next month :(:(
-Says the funniest things!
-Loves his Nana and Papa and always wants to go play at their house
-He really likes Mario Kart
-Is such a wonderful big brother and loves to help

I get so caught up in the day to day grind and I realize time is flying by. I am missing sweet, small moments that I know later I will miss. There is no greater way to live than working hard everyday for your family. I definitely still need breaks and some me time but, I feel so grateful that I get to be doing the best job which is being a mother and wife. 

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After