August 07, 2014

This guy

WARNING: lots of mushy, lovey dovey stuff ahead...:)

This guy turned 30 this past month! I feel I should celebrate him everyday because he really is amazing! I have never known a man who works SO hard, has so much patience (unless he's hungry;), and who is so dedicated. 30 was a tough one for Adam so we went all out for his birthday! He is starting to do triathalons so we got him his gear and he has begun training. I think he's crazy but, I know he can do it! Adam has this amazing ability where he is good at EVERYTHING! I'm not kidding.

We love you so much and are so lucky to have you as our husband, best friend, daddy, and mentor! If I could I would get you a mustang, truck and motorcycle :) Maybe one of these on your 60th?!? :)


(sorry for the blurry pictures...Bennett got a hold of the camera and I didn't realize the lens was all smudged until after. )

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After