January 20, 2014

Christmas Time 2013

Christmas this year was magical! It is a completely different experience when you have a child. Carson really picked up on the idea of Santa and presents etc and it made it so much fun for Adam and I. We drove around almost every night to go look at Christmas lights and he would just beam with excitement!

On Christmas Eve my parents and brother spent the night at our house so they could see Carson's excitment when he woke up. When he was fast asleep we snuck a fish tank into his room and filled it up with a bunch of fish :) Adam put together his new bike and we brought down all of the wrapped presents. I could barely sleep I was so excited for Carson!!

He was in awe when he woke up:)


Our Christmas tree
One of our favorite Christmas items is our stockings made by my amazing mother in law!
All day long he kept pulling everyone upstairs to feed his fish. Santa must know Carson pretty well!

My parents Christmas tree
Adam and I celebrated our 6th anniversary as well! 6 years is pretty crazy!! On our anniversary we were talking about everything that has happened in the past 6 years. Here are some of the highlights:)

- Adam graduated from BYU
-We bought 3 homes (and sold 2 of them and have moved WAY more than I ever want to again!)
-We have had 4 dogs and 3 cats :)
- Two healthy baby boys
and much, much more!

It has been a wonderful 6 years! There have been some difficult times but they have only made us stronger together and I am more in love with Adam today than I was the day I married him! I really don't know how I got so lucky.

Adam surprised me with this necklace with both our boys birthstone:)
Alright, enough mushy stuff; here is a bunch of random photos of the past month! Bennett is getting SO big! He is definitely going through a growth spurt...all he does is eat!



Christmas jammies:)




Nana took Carson to build a bear and he LOVED it! Ruff Ruff pretty much comes everywhere:)

Jumping around at kangaroo zoo





Bennett at 3 months


No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After