January 06, 2013
Drawing Closer to the Savior
1. Early to bed and early to rise
2. Prepare to feel the spirit through: humble, fervent, vocal prayer, meditate about family, scripture, callings, and ponder a scripture you read that day.
3. Organize your day to include:
a. reading scriptures
b. meaningful family prayer
c. say only positive, true and uplifting things about others
d. lift someone today - phone call, visit, note etc...
e. physical excercise
4. Attend a temple session once a month (I know the temple for some is quite a distance so just a goal in going any time you can is great :)
5. Try to obey all commandments
6. Do quality visiting teaching/home teaching
7. Hold family home evening
8. Listen to uplifting music
And if your having a really tough day you can try my cure all and read 2 Nephi Chapter 4.