October 15, 2012

Perfect Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have to give all the credit for this amazing recipe to my awesome sister-in law Jess! We make these almost every weekend in October and we never get sick of them!! Enjoy!!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup pumpkin
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
2 cups chocolate chips (I use milk chocolate)

***I usually double this recipe because the cookies go so fast!!***

Mix the butter, sugar, egg and pumpkin together until smooth. Add vanilla. While that is mixing, in a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients. Add to wet ingredients until completely mixed. Add chocolate chips in 1 cup increments until mixed all the way through.

Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until edges are just brown. 

Dough is a little sticky so I use two spoons to scoop it onto a cookie pan. I like that these cookies aren't perfectly shaped I think it makes them especially more fun for Halloween :)

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After