July 24, 2012

Carson 14 Months

I feel like there is so much I want to write about I don't know where to begin :) So I'll start with the best! Carson is now 14 months old and I really am loving this stage...although it is very exhausting :)

In a nutshell:

-Carson LOVES to climb the stairs
-He is obsessed with bathtime or any type of water activity
-He can sign 'please', 'more', and 'milk'
-If you say "Touchdown" he raises both arms up and says touchdown :) We are getting him ready for football season.
-He can say 'Ma Ma', 'Da Da', 'Uh Oh' (my favorite:)
-He has also taken about 6 steps. He is fully capable of walking I just think he feels he is much faster crawling.


Favorite Food:
-Yogurt melts
- Peaches
-Cherries
-Carrots
-Hot dogs
-Cheetos (thanks to daddy...)
and anything chocolate. We are going to have a chunker on our hands for sure!

I had to pack up all of this 9-12 month clothes and even some of the 12-16 :( Talk about depressing!
We sure do love our little monkey!


No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After