September 19, 2011

Blessed

We are so blessed but especially lately we have felt the Lord's hand in our lives. We felt strongly that we needed to sell our house and move more up north to the provo/orem area. Since Adam is a real estate agent we got the paperwork together and put our house up for sale. This was on Wednesday morning. Luckily it was my day off. Adam called a few hours later saying there was a family interested in seeing our home that afternoon!! I went on cleaning mode and got the house 'spic and span'. We weren't planning on hearing anything from this family. I think Adam and I were planning on it taking a year or so to sell our house. The next day we received an offer....we were in complete shock!! After countering we accepted their following offer. Is it possible that we sold our house in a matter of days???? I'm still in shock.
So, now we are on the house hunt and we were trying to find something that felt right. We looked at a town home yesterday and we were overwhelmed with a feeling that this was the place for us. It has only been on the market since the 15th of this month. We put in an offer and luckily we are the first offer made on the place.
Now we wait.....
I am so grateful to have the Lord's comfort and blessings in our lives. Even though I know the next month is going to be extremely stressful I am not worried. I feel like we are doing what is best for our family and following the Lord's promptings.
And yes we might be a little crazy but, there is never a dull moment!! :)

1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

Nothing wrong with being crazy, I feel that is part of being a Crop. I also am saying wow this must be what is supposed to happen in your life, because in this market that is just unheard of. Congratulations on it happening so fast.

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After