July 07, 2011

Waiting for 6 weeks....

There is a lot to look forward to when Carson and I hit the 6 week mark! I am dying to work out again!! I've been walking and lifting light weights but, I can't wait to go running, to my kickboxing and cycling classes and to start losing this baby weight.

Any recommendations from any of you out there on the best way to lose baby weight?!? I am open to any and all suggestions!

I am also excited because rumor has it....that babies start to get on a sleep schedule at 6 weeks. Carson sleeps pretty good but, every now and then he has a rough night which, as we all know correlates into a rough night for everyone in the house...including the dog. :)

Almost there!!!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Katie said...

Your little guy is so stinkin cute!! Here's my "new mommy" advice.
1- nursing shed my baby weight right off! I dont know if youre nursing. If you are, don't push your body too hard. It can deplete your milk.
2- enjoy week 4, 5, 6, 7, etc!! Don't look forward too much to the next "phase" because it goes by tooooo fast!! It's exciting when they hit new milestones but it really flies so enjoy every moment.
3- good luck on the sleep schedule at 6 weeks. That's a false rumor! Haha :)
Mommyhood is the best! I'm happy for you!!

Chris and Jen Wright said...

Its always hard to find the time in the morning (which is when I prefer to work out..) So I LOVE insanity work outs. they are short, (40 min) and have a few that are even 15-20 when you just don't have any time. I was previously doing P90 X and when I couldn't loose that last bit- Insanity was my miracle!

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After