February 08, 2011

24 Week Ultrasound

Today was a big day for us! I have been an emotional roller coaster worried about the baby having a cleft lip. Some days I was at complete peace and other days I couldn't stop worrying! We had a another ultrasound recommended by our Doctor today to see if we could get a better view of the baby. Even though the baby was still a little stubborn the ultrasound tech got some great pictures of his cute little face and everything is fine!! :) It is pretty rare for a baby to have a cleft palate if they don't have a cleft lip so we aren't to worried about that. As for now baby is right on track for weight gain and seems to be very healthy!! We couldn't be more grateful and more excited!!

1 comment:

Kennan said...

This is great news! I'm so relieved for you! I'm glad the baby is healthy and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy without worrying! :)

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After