October 11, 2008

Snow...Seriously??

So I leave the gym this morning and I see snow falling. Not small little flakes here and there....oh no...huge flakes. I had to drive slower so I could see the road better! Snow...Seriously?? It is still early October. This is why Utah is officially frustrating. Some years we don't see snow until end of November or even until January and other times we see it as early as October. I really hope this doesn't mean we have a long, cold winter ahead of us..:( I guess this means time to bring out the winter clothing.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Maranda snow??? Seriously!!! so crazy it is 84 degrees here!

Anna said...

Hey, I clicked on your blog from Ambers-your wedding picture was too cute not to look at! Cute blog-hope you don't mind I read it!

Sounds like your puppy is fun :)

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After