November 29, 2013

We are still alive:)

Life with two kids, a new puppy, a new home, new ward calling and being back to work has resulted in a serious lack of blogging. We can take it as a sign that we are out there living life!! :)

I'll start with an update on our little Bennett baby. He is now 2 1/2 months old...where does the time go?!? He had his two month appointment and his stats are looking great! He is measuring in the 85th percentile in everything! We compared his stats to Carson's when he was two months old and in height Carson was only in the 10th percentille. I am predicting now that Bennett is going to be our gentle giant :) He is the SWEETEST baby and I am obsessed! He is already sleeping through the night and hardly ever cries! I don't know how we got so lucky to have two good babies!

Carson has adjusted really well to a new baby brother in the house. The only time he shows jealous tendencies is when NaNa is holding Bennett or when he wants time with Daddy. He is SO excited for Christmas and for Santa! We saw Santa today and Carson didn't act scared at all he went right up to him and gave him a big hug:) We put up Christmas lights and he keeps saying how beautiful they are!

Since my last post we had some family photos done and they turned out wonderful! I was only 3 weeks post baby so I don't look as good as I wanted to but considering, I think they turned out great of everyone else ;) Here is a sample of our photos:)







Hopefully with the holidays and everything I will be better at taking pictures and posting :) But for now I've got both the babies asleep which is a sign I should be doing that as well!

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After