May 12, 2013

It's a Wonderful Life

I have been feeling so grateful this Mother's Day to be a Mommy to such a wonderful, crazy little kid :) He is my whole life and I can't imagine my life without him. I am so excited to be having another little boy and all the adventures that are ahead of me!
At Nana and Papa's house we smash snails for fun :)

If you are eating anything CoCo is sure to be nearby.

22 Week Ultrasound and Baby looks great!! He is still for sure a Boy and is very active!

We have been going up the canyon so much to burn some toddler energy :) We love to go and feed the fish and the ducks!

There is a wonderful Splash Pad in Springville and Carson had the best time!!


The two college buddies now hanging out as Dads :)

Like I said, we are always up the canyon :)

He LOVES his Uncle Trev!! He shows him where all the caves are and the best rocks to throw.


No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After