October 12, 2011

I Hate Shots

I hate them even more when I have to see my baby get them. Monday was his 4 month appointment and he had to get his immunizations. He had the same reaction as before and I thought I was mentally prepared for this round. We even gave him Tylenol right after his shots to help. The day went fine and even that night so we stopped the Tylenol even though the Doctor said we could do it for a few days. Last night was the WORST night we have ever had with Carson. He was screaming so hard he would start to hold his breath, we almost took him to the ER because nothing was helping :(

Luckily Tylenol started to kick in and Amazing Aunt Kendra rocked him to sleep!! I seriously hate it when he has to get shots...it's no fun for the entire family.

His 4 Month Stats:

Weight 15.6 - 25th Percentile
Height 24.8 - 25th Percentile

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After