August 24, 2011

Fallen Off the Grid

Life has been a little hectic lately and so there has been a serious lack in blogging. A lot has been going on and when I have a second to fully report I will. For a quick update....

I returned to work about two weeks ago and it has been bittersweet. I love my job! I love my bosses and the girls I work with...but, leaving my baby is one of the hardest things I've had to do. I am only working three days a week though so I am slowly starting to adjust.

In my spare time (ha..ha) I have been working on some projects for Carson's nursery. I figure while he is a baby I can do the 'cutesy' stuff and once he's older we'll update his room more appropriately :) I'm hoping he'll lean towards pirates.....:) but I'll let that be his decision :)

I added wicker baskets underneath his changing table to keep everything organized. My mom helped me add crystals to his lamp shade and she made this adorable pillow for his rocking chair. The nursery by far is my favorite room in the house!
Lots more pictures and posts to come...when I have a second to breathe :)

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After