June 09, 2011

Shut The Front Door!


Two nights ago Adam was out working hard on our yard trying to make it someone nice looking. We are still trying to revive it from the previous owners...So, when Adam was finished he told me to go and check out the bushes etc that he had planted. I walked out the front door and shut it behind me. I hear this loud tapping noise and I initially thought it was Snickers. I turned around and I saw the end of a snake smacking our front door. I had shut the door directly on top of it. I don't know how I didn't step on it and I'm glad that I shut it in the door so it wasn't slithering around my house...sick! So poor Adam spent the next little while trying to catch it. It even hissed and its tail shook so we were worried it was poisonous. Luckily, it was just a baby bull snake but, still very creepy! I am now paranoid to open my front door...

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After