July 14, 2010

Friday, St. Kitts

St. Kitts
Today we had nothing planned and it was SO nice:) We slept in, ate a huge breakfast and then headed off the ship to St. Kitts. There were lots of little shops so we went shopping, ate home made ice cream, and held monkeys.We had stopped at a pearl shop and I fell in love with this necklace but, it was pretty pricey so I loved it from afar :) The employees there were Filipino so Trevor talked to them in Tagalog for a while. I left to go look at some other shops and met up with everyone later. Turns out they gave our family a huge deal! Later that night at dinner Adam surprised me with my necklace and earrings to match!! He is always so thoughtful and sweet!!
Dinner on cruises is a blast. You get a nice dinner every night and the food is SO yummy!! This was my favorite appetizer, it is a plate full of fresh fruit!Every night the stewards 'turn down' your room and they always leave fun little animals made out of towels:)And yes, still no luggage but loving our vacation none the less!!

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After