June 27, 2010

Fourth of July Memories











The 4th of July is right next to Christmas for my favorite HoLiDaYs!! And maybe that is because I have grown up with the Provo Freedom Festival since I was 8! Nobody does up the 4th like Utah County! Everything from the Funnel Cake, Texas Twisters, Sleeping out on University for the Parade, Stadium of Fire, the Jets flying by, and the amazing firework show! (just to name a few :).

The 4th of July also has sentimental value and fun memories for Adam and I so we both really look forward to this holiday!

This year we will be in the Eastern Caribbean for the 4th of July. Don't get me wrong, super excited but, a little sad.....I love traditions so if there aren't fireworks I will be pretty bummed. Puerto Rico is a part of America...do you think they'll have fireworks?!? :)

(Adam and I when we were dating. 4th of July, 2007)
(Freedom Festival)
(Delicious Texas Twister...seriously you gotta try one!!)

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After