June 06, 2010

Do Snakes Scare You?!?


I know I am a girlie girl. Lets be honest I love my heels, make-up, and anything pink but at the same time I like to think I am not a dits (sp?!?) So the other day Adam and I are hanging out with some buddies and there was a snake on their lawn. Without even second guessing it I picked it up and walked it over to a field and let it go. It bit me but it didn't hurt much, hardly drew any blood. When walking back Adam had this look of shock...I guess I don't come off as the type to just pick up a snake. Now if this was a spider Forget It!!! Do Snakes scare any of you or am I super weird for picking this thing up?!?

2 comments:

Chris and Jen Wright said...

haha that is funny, come to think of it, I think it would have surprised me to see you pick up that snake.. way to go! Snakes aren't scary! you look really great ps!

Jessica said...

It bit you?? Haha, I think it's funny how you just said this like it's nothing...I guess it wasn't poisonous than? Haha...go you, I wouldn't pick up a snake!

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After