June 06, 2010

Do Snakes Scare You?!?


I know I am a girlie girl. Lets be honest I love my heels, make-up, and anything pink but at the same time I like to think I am not a dits (sp?!?) So the other day Adam and I are hanging out with some buddies and there was a snake on their lawn. Without even second guessing it I picked it up and walked it over to a field and let it go. It bit me but it didn't hurt much, hardly drew any blood. When walking back Adam had this look of shock...I guess I don't come off as the type to just pick up a snake. Now if this was a spider Forget It!!! Do Snakes scare any of you or am I super weird for picking this thing up?!?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

haha that is funny, come to think of it, I think it would have surprised me to see you pick up that snake.. way to go! Snakes aren't scary! you look really great ps!

Jessica Zincke said...

It bit you?? Haha, I think it's funny how you just said this like it's nothing...I guess it wasn't poisonous than? Haha...go you, I wouldn't pick up a snake!

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After