May 20, 2010

--Update--


Life is going really well (quickly knocking on wood so it stays that way:) I am loving my externship/soon to be official job!! Even though I am not getting paid I look forward to being challenged everyday and learning something new all the time! I am so grateful to be at this office, it is such a wonderful blessing!! I am still breaking out, coming home exhausted and super nervous about making any mistakes but, I know in the long run this is where I am meant to be!

Adam is enjoying his job! He works so hard and brings home so many vitamins :) :) I am so proud of him and all of his hard work! We are suppose to be getting his diploma in the mail any day.

Other than working life is going great. Except for today I am really missing Oakley....:( Once we have our own place we are getting another pit bull!!




No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After