March 29, 2010

Stressful/Exciting Day!!


Working Interview


Today was a pretty big day for me. I had my first working interview and needless to say I was stressing. It is always apparent when I am stressed because I break out like crazy all over my face (which really boosts the confidence:). So all weekend I kept putting the idea of this working interview to the back of mind. So last night I wake up at 3 am and it hits me....Working Interview today....future job (which I REALLY want and need)..etc....etc...

It was a rare day where I wanted school to drag on a little bit longer. I packed a power bar which I knew wouldn't keep me full for the rest of the day but there was no time to eat. So I walked to the car pretty much freaking out. I was SO surprised to see a packed lunch and a sweet note on my seat.

Adam packed me the best lunch!! He even went to Smith's and got my favorite Cinnamon Crunch Bagel! He is so kind and thoughtful and this was exactly what I needed.

The interview went pretty good. I didn't pass out once which was pretty good for my first experience in an Oral Surgeons office so, lets hope all goes well.

1 comment:

lizzyjean88 said...

How did it go! I am dying to find out! I love you! What do you think about a road trip this summer...to maybe...VIRGINIA! I like it!

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After