January 24, 2010

Sad, Sad, Day

Sometimes you just have to learn things the hard way and this was one of those situations. Adam and I as much as we loved Rascal we realized we just weren't cat people. Although we loved him and I'm sure he was happy we knew he would be so much happier with a 'Cat Lover'. Everyday it seemed we were more frustrated with him than we were happy with him. So, yesterday a cute family wanted him. I had to drive up all by myself and say goodbye to this cute little kitty who has been my buddy for four months. I was totally fine until I started driving home and then I just started balling. Might sound lame but, you get attached to these pets. I know he will be 10 times happier with this little family which gives me some peace of mind. I don't miss my curtains being ripped to the floor, my pillow being ripped to shreds or him clawing up my legs :) but, it still isn't easy. Lesson learned: we are DoG people and from here on out that is the only kind of pet we will be owning. Great, now I'm crying again :)

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After