September 27, 2009

Finally Motivated

The last little while has been super stressful and kind of a downer but, I finally feel like I'm getting back to my normal self and re-motivated to lose weight. It is always a roller coaster with my weight but I finally am determined to have the upper hand. Although I'm pretty sure no one reads our blog I am going to track my weight loss journey on here as a form of motivation for myself. It is time to kick my butt into gear! Here is the plan:

Intake no more than 1,200 calories a day. I would like to stick around 1,000. This will mainly be focused around fruits, veggies, and lean meat. Bye, Bye doughnuts and oreos :( I am also going to try and limit my intake of diet coke...this is going to be extremely hard for me.

Work Out a minimum of 40 minutes a day. This will include intense cardio and weights.
The goal is to be healthier, more fit, finally fit into my 'motivational jeans' with ease and to lose about 15-17 pounds.
According to Adam losing 1-2 pounds a week for me is pretty do-able so in 8 weeks I should be at or around my goal.

No comments:

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After