May 24, 2009

Movie and Dinner

On Saturday my parents and Adam and I went up to South Towne to see a movie and eat dinner. We watched Night at the Museum, Battle at the Smithsonian. It was a really good movie but, it was a lot like the first one.We then headed over to the Mayan Restaurant for dinner. Here is my two cents on the Mayan. WAY overpriced!! I think you pay mainly for the atmosphere and not for the quality of food. Needless to say I got extremely sick from eating there. I don't think we'll be dining there anytime soon:)

Other than the rough dinner experience it was so nice to get out of Provo and play up in Sandy for a little while. Thanks Mom & Dad for a wonderful day!

1 comment:

JeRiCa said...

I am so glad you got to go and have fun! I wanted to go to that movie too but instead we went to the Angels and Demons and I fell asleep in the middle of it.

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After