February 14, 2009

-Valentines Day-

This Valentines Day was absolutely wonderful! The day before Valentines Adam had to work from 5pm to midnight. So...I cooked some steak, potatoes, veggies and pie and surprised Adam at work. I'm not a big meat eater but, my steak was pretty impressive. I marinated it for 24 hours in Italian Dressing and it was delicious. It was so Yummy and fun to surprise him at work with a pre-valentines dinner!

Valentines day started off great! I woke up to chocolate hearts all over the room with a bouqet of roses and personal notes throughout the house on items I use daily.

Then, came present time. I'm like a little kid I couldn't wait to open presents! Adam opened his first. I got him some guitar music and a key chain for the new truck keys. My turn was next. He even wrapped the present in my favorite colors.
Sweetest gift! This picture doesn't do it justice so the photo itself is posted below. Adam payed someone in California to go and carve our names in the sand and take a picture right at sunset. Adam framed it and everything. I LoVe ThIs PiCtUrE but I LoVe AdAm even more!!
AfTeR I opened my present Adam said he has one more thing for me! How could he do more than what he already did?!? So Adam sat me down and pulled out his guitar. He wrote me a song and played it to his own written music. It was so sweet! I am trying to convince Adam to let me post the lyrics on here but who knows;)! It was a wonderful VaLeNtInEs DaY!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aw he is so romantic! I love it!

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After