January 05, 2009

21 and VEGAS!!

For my 21st birthday my parents took Adam and I down to "sin city" to celebrate. I absolutely love Vegas minus the nastiness. Adam has never actually stayed in Vegas so this was a whole new adventure for him. We stayed in my favorite hotel the Excaliber.

We went to the famous Madame Tussauds Was museum. From the pictures you should be able to tell that we had way too much fun there! The boys were nice enough to let me indulge and go to my favorite store Sephora. I could spend a whole day in there!!The weather was around 50 degrees which at the time seemed cold but, sure enough we came home and our house was covered in snow!! That 50 degree weather is sounding pretty nice right about now!

For my birthday dinner we went to the Rainforest Cafe in the MGM Grand. What a fun atmosphere and amazing food!! They have this HUGE desert called the "Volcano". All four of us couldn't finish it!

It was a great way to celebrate turning 21!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I want some...Happy Birthday!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Maranda!
21st birthday in "Sin City"... hmmmm... LOL.

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After