August 05, 2008

Memories

A few people have done this and I think it's fun...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! This can be about me or Adam or even us together!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Maranda, of all the 'eons' of time you and I have had together it is hard to pick just one memory..but i'll try...:) I loved meeting the girl that caught Adam's heart, my only little-I use that term loosely now as he towers over me-brother. In NY you were very genuine with my kids and I LOVED that, you fit right in so well. Now let's get together and make more memories!!!
Adam, ..NY "way to proceed with caution!" love ya'll

Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After